As a provider of housing and community provisions, we procure a wide range of goods, works and services. As a public procuring organisation, Wandle Housing Association (WHA) abide by the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 (PCR 2015) as well as our own internal procurement rules. WHA does not maintain Approved or Preferred Supplier Lists; instead, opting to encourage open procurement competition in order to access to the best possible solutions that the market has to offer as well as seek to achieve value for money for its customers.
If your organisation is interested in supplying goods, works or services, to WHA, please consider the following:
- Procurement opportunities equal to and above £10,000 will be made available via the WHA e-procurement portal: Delta WHA encourages all organisations who are interesting in participating in these opportunities to register to the portal. Once registered, you will be provided with an account which will allow your organisation to participate in future procurement exercises undertaken by WHA.
- WHA publicises its procurement opportunities using several outlets:
- All procurement opportunities issued via the Delta eSourcing platform will be posted to the Delta Opportunities Notice Board
- Open procurement tender opportunities are advertised on Contracts Finder, as a result WHA strongly advise that you register your organisation to this alert service.
- As a public procuring organisation, we also advertise open procurement tender. opportunities on the UK Find a Tender Service in accordance with the latest regulations.
You can get in touch with our Procurement team by email at email@example.com.