GB-London: Firestopping and Associated Remedial Works at 111 Lyveden Road, London, SW17 9DT
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-London: Firestopping and Associated Remedial Works at 111 Lyveden Road, London, SW17 9DT
1. Title: GB-London: Firestopping and Associated Remedial Works at 111 Lyveden Road, London, SW17 9DT
2. Awarding Authority:
Wandle Housing Association
2nd Floor, Minerva House, 3-5 Montague Close, London, SE1 9BB, United Kingdom
Tel. 07957950137, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.wandle.com/
Contact: Mr Chris Robinson, Attn: Mr Chris Robinson
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Fire-prevention installation works. Fireproofing work. Firefighting equipment installation work. Wandle Housing Association is inviting tender submissions for the Firestopping and Associated Remedial Works at 111 Lyveden Road, London, SW17 9DT; full details of this opportunity are found within the tender documentation set.
5. CPV Codes:
45343000 - Fire-prevention installation works.
45343100 - Fireproofing work.
45343200 - Firefighting equipment installation work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: WHA/A/AM/20/002_A
9. Awarded to:
Arc Group Limited
National ID: 05536599, 4A Nobel Road , Edmonton, London, N18 3BH, United Kingdom
Tel. 020 8539 6967
Attn: Mr Stuart Jones
Value Cost: 8,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 04/02/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 9
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 05/02/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/04/2021